Telangana PSC Staff Nurse post |
Govt of Telangana has been released staff nurse post.IT The Telangana PSC is the newly born PSC’s in the Indian state of Telangana. The agency is working with the state government of TS. Candidates who are looking for a job and make carrier in as a staff nurse the can apply for this post 04.03.2017. For more information applicant can visit the official website tspsc.gov.in
post name: Staff Nurse
- TS Social Welfare Residential Education Institute Societies – 121 Posts
- TS Mahatma Jothiba Phule BC Welfare Residential Education Institute Societies – 135 Posts
- TS Minorities Residential Education Institute Societies – 195 Posts
- TS Residential Institution Society – 32 Posts
- TS Tribal Welfare Residential Education Institute Society – 50 Posts
Education Qualification |
Applicants who have completed Nurse Training Course (GNM) Diploma course OR its equivalent examination OR B.Sc., Nursing from any named organisation are suitable to apply for this TS staff.
Age Limit |
Minimum Age should be 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01st July 2017. An upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made through Written Examination (Objective Type) likely to be held on 02.04.2017 F.N & A.N either CRBT or Offline OMR based Examination.
Pay Scale:-Selected people will get an monthly income of Rs. 25140-73270/-
Contestants who belongs to General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees.
Fee should be to pay through online Internet Banking, SBI e Pay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply |
Interested candidates can apply Online through the website tspsc.gov.in from 10th February 2017 to 04th March 2017.
Important Dates |
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination (Objective Type): 02.04.2017