OSSC recruitment 2017 :- OSSC invited online application for the position of 02 Assistant Law officer vacancies. Intrested applicant who wants to make carrier in Assistant Law officer they can Apply online before 27th February 2017.More information about the post are given below.
Name of post:- Assistant Law officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Total No. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit |
The age of the candidate should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Education & Qualification |
Candidates should have bachelor degree in law from any recognized university and knowledge in computer operation / basic computer skill such as PGDCA.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for all SEBC and Un-reserved categories candidates through online or offline. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply|
- Go through the official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.odishassc.in from 27th January 2017 to 27th February 2017.
- fill the application form
- make online payment according the category.
- submit the form
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 27th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th February 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.