Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has lately issued an advertisement notification inviting application forms for the vacancies in the libraries of the state. There are 562 vacancies for the posts of Librarians across the state. If you are a person who happens to be a bibliophile and submerge in the books, then opportunity does not get bigger than this. So rush to your nearest E-mitra kiosk and get your form filled before there is a mountain of applications piled already.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) recruitment 2016| Librarian recruitment| Apply online before Oct 26, 2016|
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of organizing body- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Name of post- Librarian
Grade- Third (III)
Number of post- Currently there are 562 vacancies. The number may change if circumstances warrant so.
Salary or Emoluments offered |
- The selected candidates will be awarded a basic salary which is in the pay band of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800.
- The selected candidates will also get a graded pa of Rs. 3,600/-
- Other allowances, perquisites and ex-gratia payments will be awarded as per regulations of the State government.
- The new selected candidates will be eligible to get pension at the time of retirement.
Age Limit |
- The prospecting candidates must be min 18 years old and max 35 years of age. The age will be calculated as on Jan 01, 2017.
- And concessions are available to reserved class candidates as guidelines of State Govt.
But the maximum relaxation will be up to 3 years.
Educational Qualifications |
- The candidates must have passed 12th standard and a diploma in Library Science.
- The candidates are expected to have good mental and physical health.
How to apply for the above post |
- The Online application form will be accepted through E-Mitra kiosks. The applicants are advised to create their own email-ids.
- Then the e-mitra operator will visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in site and click on recruitment portal and click on ‘Apply online’ link.
- Then get yourself registered and secure SSO ID and password, then login into that account and fill your entire form and click application preview, then if the form is correctly filled, click ‘Submit’.
- The admit cards will be sent through the board website and no physical admit cards will be delivered.
Important Dates |
Application form start date Sept 26, 2016
Application form close date Oct 10, 2016
Likely date of Exam Nov 13, 2016
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.