The Assam Recruitment board has conducted recruitment exams to fill up the various vacant positions in the Assam police department, posts like ASI, constable, home guard and so on. The recruitment department follows a procedure for the various phases of recruitment like written exams, physical test, medicals test, and interview. Candidates who are interested in building a carrier in Assam police department once go through the eligibility criteria.
Online applications for various post in Assam Police |
- Details of the Vacant posts:-
Name of the post : circle organize, village defence organization (grade- III)
No of posts: 54 posts
- Scale of payment for circle organizer:-
Pay scale: Rs 52,200/- – 20,200/- + grade pay of Rs 2200/-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and native of the district.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post of CO, VDO is the high school leaving certificate or equivalent examination passed from a recognized board or council.
- Educational qualification of the candidates is relaxed to class VIII pass in case of candidate having special qualification in special works and having distinguished oneself by sincere and devoted service to the village defence organization or who by his position and status inspire confidence in the mind of people. Candidates qualifying on above, need to obtain a certificate from the concerned district village defence officer approved by CCVDO or certificate from CCVDO. Self-attested photo copy of the certificate also need to be enclosed with the application form along with educational qualification certificates.
- The candidates applying from a district should ordinarily be a resident of that district.
- Documents to be attested with the application form:-
- Self-attested copies of testimonials related to age proof, HSLC pass certificate, mark sheet, documents related to claim for age relaxation etc.
- Self-attested copy of caste certificate from the competent authority.
- The applicants should also enclose a self – addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs 5/- along with the application form.
- No candidate can apply for the post from two different district. If found having done so, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The application shall bear the name of the district of the applicant prominently written on the top left corner.
- Self- attested 2 copies of recent passport size photograph. In addition to this one such self-attested copy of the photographs must be affixed with the application form on the top-box of the right corner of the standard form.
Age Limit |
Minimum age is 38 years as on 01-01-2016 and the maximum age can be 43 years. For ST/SC the age should be 40.
Objective type written type |
Test of 15 marks consisting of
- General knowledge = 50 marks
- Logical reasoning = 30 marks
- Mathematics = 20 marks
- General English = 25 marks
- Viva- voce = 20 marks
- Weightage on the division of HSLC = 5 marks
This portal is designed to update you with the latest information on Assam police recruitment.