UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (UP JVNL) is a division of Uttar Pradesh power generation department which is equipped with state of art, cutting edge technology of Hydro Power Generation. It has installed capacity of 524.9 MW. UP JVNL has released an advertisement for recruitment for the following posts-
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of posts::
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) cadre 18 posts of Electrical & Mechanical
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Civil cadre) 2 posts
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be min 21 years of age and max 40 years.
- The relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is available to candidates of reserved categories.
Salary/ Emoluments |
- The selected candidates will be awarded a salary of Rs 15,600-39,100 per month and a graded pay of Rs. 5,400 per month.
- In addition to above, candidates will be provided State Govt. DA, other allowances and perquisites like Leaves, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Treatment, EPF, and Housing Facilities.
- For Assistant engineer, the candidates must have thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and a degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Electronics from a recognized university.
- For Assistant engineer (civil), the candidates must have thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Selection procedure |
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on written Test (Computer Based Test) CBT following that a personal interview.
- The CBT will be an objective test weighing 200 marks of total 200 questions out of which 150 questions will be from minimum qualification level for the relevant post applied and rest of 50 questions will be of General Knowledge/ Awareness.
- The CBT will have negative marking of 25%.
- The Interview will have weight of 20 marks in final selection.
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer will sign a bond of Rs. 300,000 for a period of 5 years to ensure employee retention.
How to apply |
- Visit the official site of urvum.org and click on the link “Apply online against Advt. No. U-24/UPRVUSA/2016 for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee)”.
- Click on register and get your login id and password.
- Now login and fill your registration form, make appropriate payment of fees and submit the form.
Important Dates |
Last date of online Registration Application Sept 09, 2016
Download of Admit cards From Sept 26 till exam
Probable date of exam somewhere in middle of Oct. 2016