UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission), UP has brought a bucket full of jobs this time. It has issued a notification inviting online application for the below mentioned jobs. Apply online before Sept 06, 2016.
U.P FDA, Printing & Stationary, Engineering Services, Fire Service, Sports & Ayurvedic Chikitsa Departments recruitment 2016 | Apply before Sept 09, 2016 |
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of post-
- Printing & Stationary Department UP 5 posts of Assistant Director
- UP Palika Engineering Services 4 posts of Assistant Engineer
- Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) UP 25 posts of Drug Inspector
- Fire Service Department UP 1 post of Chief Fire Officer
- Directorate of Sports UP 3 posts of Sport officer
- UP Ayurvedic Chikitsa Shiksha 6 posts
Recruitment Mode – Direct Mode Recruitment
Qualification Criteria |
- The academic and physical qualifications are different for different jobs and they can be best understood in the official notification as they could not be included here in this article due scope barriers.
- A candidate must be citizen of India, not have been convicted in any offence involving moral turpitude.
- Also candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
Age limit |
- The candidates must be below 35 years of age to be qualified for the above post.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years min to be qualified for the same.
- The relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is available to candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward classes.
- And other relaxations are available to differently abled persons.
Salary/ Emoluments |
- The salary offered to different posts are mentioned in the notification.
Selection Procedure |
- There will be a screening test if the number of application exceeds 10 times the number of vacancies, which will be objective in form. The screening test marks will not be included in marks obtained in further recruitment exams.
- There will be two selection exams. The first is written test and second is vivo-voce.
How to apply |
- Visit the official site of Commission named uppsc.nic.in.
- Click on “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENT”
- On next page a list of advertisements will be displayed, where you may see the notification, instruction to fill the form and apply. Click “Apply”.
- Now there are 3 stages form, in 1st register yourself and get a payment slip. On 2nd stage pay the required fees through net banking or credit/ debit card. On 3rd stage check the form thoroughly and click submit.
- Now take a print of fully submitted form, as in case of any discrepancy Commission may ask to submit the print copy in its office.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: Sept 06, 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: Sept 09, 2016
For further information download the notification no “2/2016-17 dated: 10/08/2016”