UPPSC is the abbreviation for state of Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission. Uttar Pradesh PSC is authorized to conduct various written examinations for the appointments of candidates to various posts. Recently Uttar Pradesh public service commission invited the online applications for the post of Civil Judge in judicial department. Intrested and eligible candidates can apply online till 31st August 2016.
U.P. Judicial Services recruitment 2016 for Civil Judges (Junior Division) | Apply before Aug 31, 2016 |
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of post- Civil Judges Cadre (Junior Division) in Uttar Pradesh Judicial Services
Number of posts- The reported vacancies are 128. These posts are temporary but likely to be continued.
Recruitment Mode- Direct Mode Recruitment
Qualification Criteria |
- A bachelor’s degree in law is must for direct recruitment candidates which must be issued by a University in India established by Law.
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto.
- A candidate must be citizen of India, not have been convicted in any offence involving moral turpitude.
- Also candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
Age limit |
- The candidates must be below 35 years of age to be qualified for the above post.
- The candidates must be at least 22 years min to be qualified for the same.
- The relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is available to candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward classes.
- And other relaxations are available to differently abled persons.
Salary/ Emoluments |
- The pay grade is as follows 27,700-770 35,090-920 40,450-1,080 44,770
- Plus the allowances and perquisites as sanctioned by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Procedure |
- There will be a screening test if the number of application exceeds 10 times the number of vacancies, which will be objective in form. The screening test marks will not be included in marks obtained in further recruitment exams.
- There will be two selection exams. The first is written test and second is vivo-voce.
How to apply |
- Visit the official site of Commission named uppsc.nic.in.
- Click on “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENT”
- On next page a list of advertisements will be displayed, where you may see the notification, instruction to fill the form and apply. Click “Apply”.
- Now there are 3 stages form, in 1st register your self and get a payment slip. On 2nd stage pay the required fees through net banking or credit/ debit card. On 3rd stage check the form thoroughly and click submit.
- Now take a print of fully submitted form, as in case of any discrepancy Commission may ask to submit the print copy in its office.
Important dates |
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 26/08/2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/08/2016.
For further information download the notification no “A-2/E-1/2016 dated: 29/07/2016”