Good news for Rajasthan State candidates who are looking for the job of SI in Rajasthan Police, Rajasthan public service commission is very soon going to issue the advertisement for Sub Inspector in RP. Application form will be issued after 19th August 2016. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is due to release advertisement for recruitment to posts of Sub-Inspectors in Rajasthan police. There are approx. 350 posts for the post of Sub-Inspector. Some of the posts are reserved for SC, STC, and OBC. The commission is finalizing the number of posts reserved.
Rajasthan Police SI Bharti 2016 | RPSC SI recruitment 2016 |
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of Vacancy- Police Sub Inspector, Rajasthan Police
Number of Posts- 350 posts (including posts reserved for different castes)
Mode of application- Online mode of recruitment
The Commission is going to recruit above mentioned posts as the Commission received in the month of July an order by Rajasthan Police Headquarters to recruitment of Sub- Inspectors. The Commission has not yet declared the official notification for the posts but it is expected to be issued before August 19, 2016.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be above min 18 years of age to qualify to apply for the job and must be below 27 years of age.
- The concessions are available to reserved categories in upper age limit as the State regulations.
Educational qualification |
- A bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent degree from an recognized institute.
- A basic proficiency in computer and allied technologies and applications.
Selection Procedure |
- The selection will consist of several tests and exams. The main exam will be organized computer based recruitment exam, which will have papers of General Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Knowledge.
- Then the next stage of recruitment will be Physical Eligibility Test which will consist of a race, weighing and other physical measures required as per the regulations.
- Successful candidates will be called for personal interviews.
How to apply for the job |
- The Commission has not issued the official notification but it’s expected to be released before 19th August, 2016.
- Once the notification is issued, you will have to visit official site of the Commission.
- Then go to recruitment corner and choose the correct recruitment heading.
- Fill the form in its entirety and attach all the required documents and take a print of the complete filled-in form for further correspondence.
For more information about the latest dates and other job, please visit official website of the Commission.
Post Scriptum– Thanks for visiting us, leave a comment if you want to ask /say /refer or suggest something, we will reply at the earliest. Your support and cooperation means a lot to us!