The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body which conducts the recruitment process once a year on mandates received from participating organizations.
IBPS has recently issue a notification of Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in different participating banks. The participating banks are Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, OBC, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank and Syndicate Bank among others.
IBPS recruitment 2016 for Clerk | Apply @ www.ibps.in |
Synopsis of job |
Name of post- CWE Clerks-VI Clerical Cadre
Organizing body- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be min 20 years old and max 28 years old in order to be qualified for the above job.
- Relaxations are available to reserved classes in upper age limit.
Salary offered |
- The salary and other emoluments will be decided by one of the participating banks which selects you.
Eligibility Conditions |
- The candidates must be a citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan, or subject of Nepal, or person of Indian origin and other specified people.
Educational Criteria |
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Operating and working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory.
- Proficiency in the official language of the State/ Union Territory for which candidate has applied for.
Recruitment Process |
- The examination for the above job will be two staged, 1) Preliminary Examination 2) Main Examination.
- Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination.
- Candidates passing main examination will be shortlisted and provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations
How to apply |
- The desirous candidates must apply through online mode of application on official website of ibps.in.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates |
Online registration Aug 22, 2016 to Sept 12, 2016
Payment of application fees Aug 22, 2016 to Sept 12, 2016
Call letters for Per-Exam training Oct 25, 2016 to Nov 07, 2016
Preliminary exam Nov 26, 27 2016
Main exam Dec 2016
For more information about the latest dates and other job, please visit official website of the IBPS which is www.ibps.in.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting us, leave a comment if you want to ask /say /refer or suggest something, we will reply at the earliest. Your support and cooperation means a lot to us!