Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Witten exam from 27 August 2016 to 11 September 2016 at various centers of all states in India. In this exam more than 28 Lac candidates will appear. Check below SSC CGL answer key and result.
Staff Selection Commission has been conducted the written test fr Combine graduation level 1st (Tier-I), now all aspirants waiting for their results and answer key , check below link for complete solution..
Staff Selection Commission is a body of government which selects suitable candidates of diverse caliber to post on positions of different Ministry/ Departments of Ministry of Government. SSC has successfully held the CGL exam 2016 (Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016) on 8th and 22nd of May 2016. And it was an unqualified success. The examination was held on 9 centers across the nation. And only online registration was accepted.
SSC CGL Tier-I examination result and Answer key 2016|
The seats were also reserved for women to fulfill its motto of “Govt. strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”. The posts were for Assistants in Central Secretariat Service, Central Vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau and other ministers. Further there were also posts for inspectors in Central Board of Direct Taxation and Central Board of Excise and Customs and Comptroller & Audit General (CAG).
Organizing the exam was a herculean task which was successful not that there weren’t any difficulties but because of SSC’s dedication and spirit of fulfilling its duties best way possible.
Now all the examinees are waiting for their dear result, to see which way the coin flips. SSC is tirelessly working to prepare results and the results are expected to be declared in first week of September 2016.
Exam pattern |
The exam for Tier-II was a written examination. It was an Objective Multiple Choice Type question paper.
- There were Paper-I and Paper-II which were compulsory for all categories of posts. Paper-I was related to Quantitative Ability and Paper-II was about English Language & Comprehension.
- Paper-III was only for statistical investigator. The papers was related to Statistical Analysis.
- Paper-IV was for post of Assistant Audit officer. And it was related to General Studies (Finance & Economics).
However, the requirement for personal interview for the final selection has been dispensed off following the order of Govt.
The expected date of results is to be in the first week of November 2016.
- To check latest updates on results, please stay in touch with the official site ssc.nic.in
- You may also get latest updates and information about results from our site.
- We will provide a direct link to the results the moment they are declared.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting us, leave a comment if you want to ask /say /refer or suggest something, we will reply at the earliest. Your support and cooperation means a lot to us!