High Court of Himachal Pradesh has jurisdiction on whole state and entrusted with chief responsibility of true and just interpretation of legislature and handing out justice to every person. As Magna Carta said ‘To no man, we shall sell, deny or delay right or justice.’ Recently it has issued an advertisement for recruitment Clerks (Class-III).
Clerk Recruitment in High Court of Himachal Pradesh 2016 |
Synopsis of Posts::
Name of office- Clerk (Class-III)
No. of posts- 48 posts
Name of office- Clerk on contract basis (Class-III)
No. of posts- 24 posts
Salary/ Emoluments |
- The basic salary offered to Clerk (Class-III) is in the band of Rs. 5,910- 20,200.
- The graded pay for Clerk (Class-III) is 1,900/-
- The basic salary to Clerk on Contract basis (Class-III) will be Rs. 5,910-20,200.
- The graded pay for Clerk on Contract basis (Class-III) is 1,900/-
- The usual dearness allowance and other allowances as prescribed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh for its employees.
Qualification for both of above posts are-
- Candidates must possess a Graduation degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The prospecting candidates must have basic knowledge of computers and related technologies.
- And candidates will have to pass a Typing Speed Test which will require 30 WPM (Words per Minute) speed on English keyboard.
Fees of application |
- For General or un-reserved category- 300/-
- For all other reserved categories- 150/-
How to apply for the job |
- The number of vacancies are variable as warranted by administrative exigencies.
- The only online applications will be entertained.
- Visit the official site of Honorable High Court of HP which is hphighcourt.nic.in then click on tab ‘Recruitment/Results’.
- The candidates must send the printed copy of duly filled-in Acknowledgement provided at the last page of application form with ‘eReceipt’ in original supporting payment made through online mode or deposited in cash or challan.
- There will be no call letter sent to candidates only an alert through SMS at their registered mobile number will be sent. So candidates are advised to fill a correct phone number.
Important Dates |
Last Date of online application form- Aug 21, 2016
Last date of depositing printed form- Aug 28, 2016
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.