Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has a wide network of branches across 29 states and 4 Union Territories. The business of the Bank exceeds Rs. 250,000 crores. The Bank gives the credit for its success to manpower, process and mechanism to deliver satisfactory customer services.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for PO | Deadline 6 September 2016 |
Synopsis of Vacancy
Name of post- Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-I
No of vacancies- 500 (including reserved vacancies)
Salary or Emoluments offered |
- The basic salary offered is in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1145/2-32,850-1310/7-42,020.
- The selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Housing Rent Allowance, and City Compensatory Allowance as per the rules in force.
- At present total initial package including salary, perquisites and other cost will be approx. 8.50 lakh per annum.
Eligibility Criteria |
- The candidates must be either citizens of India or subjects of Nepal or Bhutan or other specified categories in favor of whom a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India.
- A bachelor’s degree is required from a candidate in any discipline.
Age limit |
- The candidates must be min 18 years of age to qualify to admission to exam and max 28 years of age.
- The reserved categories of candidates have relaxation in upper limit of age as per prescription.
Recruitment Process |
- The selection will be selected through twin criteria of online exam followed by Personal Interview & document verification.
- The online exam will be conducted through IBPS or any other examiner. The paper will be objective type multiple choice answers. The paper will be of 200 marks divided in 4 subjects each carrying 50 marks which are 1.) Reasoning Ability 2.) Quantitative Aptitude 3.) English Language 4.) General Awareness (Banking Industry). The merit list will be prepared depending on number of candidates.
- The above selected candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officers in JMG Scale I after successful completion of 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global &/or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Limited.
How to apply for the above job |
- Only online applications will be accepted for the job.
- Log on to the official website of the Bank bankofmaharashtra.in.
- The date of exam and admit card will be send to your registered e-mail.
Important Dates |
Commencement of date of on-line application- Aug 12, 2016
Last date of online application- Sept 09, 2016