The Border Security Force (BSF) has released an advertisement for recruitment of Constables (Guard Duty) in Central Armed Police Force & AR from the male and female candidates belonging to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. This is a huge opportunity for people trying to serve the nation and protect innocent people lives. The posting of selected candidates may be done anywhere in India or abroad so this is a great window to show amazing feats of bravery and badassery.
BSF recruitment for Constables (GD) through recruitment rally |
Synopsis of Post |
Name of Post |
Constables (Guard Duty) in Central Armed Police Force |
Number of Posts- There are 206 expected posts of above description for the year 2015-16 and expected 1000 vacancies next year.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be younger than 23 years and older than 18 years of age.
- The concession of 3 or 5 years in upper age is available to specific reserved categories.
Emoluments or Salary |
- The basic pay is in the band of Rs. 5,200- Rs. 20,200.
- There will be a graded pay of Rs. 2,000.
- And usual Dearness allowance and other allowances as per Central Govt. prescription.
- To top it off, Ration allowance, Medical Assistance, Free Uniform, Free accommodation, Free Leave Pass etc., etc., will also be awarded.
- And selected candidates will be governed by new contributory Pension Scheme, which came into force from Jan 01, 2004.
Eligibility Norms/ Physical Standards |
- Height – Male- 170 cm, Female- 157 cm
- Chest- Male –Unexpanded -80 cm, Min expansion of 5 cm
- Weight- proportionate to height and medical standards.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or
- X standard pass.
Selection Procedure |
- Admit cards will be issued to eligible candidates personally at PST/ PET centre, and will be called for selection test at the same centre on later dates.
- Then there will be Height test, 5 km race, Physical Efficiency Test.
How to apply for above mentioned post |
- Candidates who meet above physical and medical standards should appear at the PST & PET centre of their Districts in person.
- The candidates should submit duly filled application with passport sized photo affixed on it.
- Attested copies of certificates, proofs of Educational qualification and date of birth.
Click here to download official advertisement and format of application form >>>>>
Application start date Aug 24, 2016
Application close date (Last date of application) Sept 02, 2016