Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a department of Himachal Pradesh Govt. to select candidates to occupy different offices in the Govt. of State. HPPSC has issued an advertisement No. 10/ 2016 on July 27, 2016 for the above mentioned position. The eligible and desirous candidates may apply online for the position before dead line for application submission.
HPPSC Recruitment 2016 |
Synopsis of Position:-
Name of Post and details |
Post Graduate Teachers, Class-III (Non-Gazette) (on Contract Basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh
Number of posts |
There are 394 (subject-wise breakups) posts in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, for Class-III Post Graduate Teachers.
Emoluments (About salary) |
- The basic salary offered will be in the band of Rs. 10300-3400.
- The graded pay of Rs. 4200/ will also be awarded.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 45 years.
Essential Qualifications |
- The candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the subject applied for from a recognized University with a passing score of 50% or equivalent.
Professional Qualifications |
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) with 50% or equivalent marks from a recognized University. Or
- 2 years integrated M. Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent recognized course.
Selection Procedure |
- The eligibility of all candidates pertaining to basic qualification will be checked on the end date of online recruitment application (ORA).
- The uncompleted application forms in respect of prescribed exam fee, scanned photo and sign will be rejected summarily.
- The benefit of reservation to SC, ST, and OBC etc., etc., will be granted to only Bona fide candidates of Himachal Pradesh only.
- The number of posts are variable subject to further changes as circumstances warrant.
How to Apply for the above posts |
- The candidates must apply through ORA portal of the official website of the Commission hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- If you want to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post.
- After filling the ORA, submit the form and take a printout and submit the print with the required attested documents to the commission on the day of screening test.
Important Dates |
Calculation of Age As on Jan 01, 2016
Last date of ORA submission Aug 16, 2016
For more details on check list of documents to be submitted and subject-wise vacancies, please peruse through the advertisement No. 10/ 2016 on the Commission’s official website.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
Click for Apply online.