Well, here we are again with latest information on current jobs all over India and this time the opportunity is of paramount nature. We are telling you, it rarely gets bigger than this. UPSC has 413 posts in Central Defense Services and it has invited applications from competent candidates, so don’t wait till the last date, close porn sites open on your computer, visit online application portal of www.upsconline.nic.in and apply right now because opportunity does not knock twice on the same door and it is the worst knocker in the history as it knocks hardly audible.
UPSC CDS Exam 2016 | UPSC Recruitment 2016 |
Synopsis of Positions |
Name of Posts (posts in) | Vacancies |
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 150
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad 32
- Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai 175
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 11
Eligibility Requirements |
- The candidates must be a citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan, or subject of Nepal, or person of Indian origin and other specified people.
- For IMA- Unmarried male candidates not born before 2nd July, 1993 and after 1st July, 1998.
- For Indian Naval Academy- Unmarried male candidates not born before 2nd July, 1993 and after 1st July, 1998.
- For Air Force Academy- 20 to 24 of age
Educational Qualifications |
- For IMA- Degree of recognized University.
- For Indian Naval Academy- Degree in Engineering
- For Air Force Academy- Degree of a recognized University
Exam pattern |
- There will a negative marking in the exam.
- The OMR sheet must be filled by a black ball pen.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- The candidates must pay a fees of Rs. 200/- except the candidates who are exempted.
How to apply for the above posts-
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for admission to the Exam.
- Apply online through ORA portal of website upsconline.nic.in.
- If due to technical glitches, more than one application are filed then ensure that the application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects.
- The eligible candidates will be offered an e-Admit card 3 weeks before the onset of exam. The e-Admit card will be hosted on UPSC website. Keep visiting our site to get an updated link to download the admit card.
Important Dates |
Last date of ORA submission – Aug 12, 2016 till 11.59 PM
For more details visit commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in and peruse through the Examination Notice No. 11/2016. CDS-II on the Commission’s official website.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.