Agricultural Education in south region of the state of Gujarat kick- started in 1965 when N. M. College of Agriculture was established at Navsari. The enactment of Gujarat Agricultural University Act 2004, paved way to formation of Navsari Agricultural University (NAU).
Navsari Agricultural University Admission, Application Form 2016-17 |
Reckoning the vast opportunities present for competent agribusiness professionals in various agriculture related establishments, NAU currently offers two professional programmes vide licet MBA (Agribusiness Management) and M. Sc. (ICT in Agriculture).
Desired Qualification criteria |
- MBA (Agribusiness)
- Sc. In Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Veterinary and all allied sciences or
- Graduation/ B. Tech/ BBA/ BBM from a recognized university with min 50%
Admission Process |
- The aspirants will have to participate in the Entrance Test.
- The merit list will consist of 50% weightage to the score of OGPA of the last degree, and 50% weightage will be divided amongst Entrance Test (25%), Group Discussion (15%), and Personal Interview (10%).
- Min 50% marks in CET for regular seats and 45% CET marks for payment seats.
- CET will be 1 hour long with total 100 marks of objective type question paper. The CET will have sections of questions from General awareness & Agriculture (30 marks), Verbal comprehension (20 marks), Logical reasoning (20 marks), Quantitative aptitude (20 marks) and Data interpretation (10 marks). The each question will carry 1 mark. The paper must be answered with black ball point pen on OMR sheet.
Seats Available in NAU for MBA |
- NAU admits 37 students each year (25 from Gujarat residents, 4 payment seats, 8 ICAR seats)
The eligible and willing candidates should a demand draft of Rs. 1100 /- issued in the favor of DRAWING AND DISBURSING OFFICIER (DDO) ASPEE AGRI. MGMT. INST. or cash of Rs. 1000.
How to apply for respective courses |
- Log on to official site nau.in
- Go to admission portal and download application form- cum- information bulletin.
- Fill in the details of eligibilities and details of DD
- Submit the form
- The form will be scrutinized by the admission committee. And first list of eligible students will be issued on website nau.in
- Then eligible candidates will be subjected to Written test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Important Dates |
Last of application for MBA (Agribusiness) Aug 03, 2016
For more details please visit the official website of www.nau.in and download Information Booklet- cum- Application form.
Click for details.