Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for highly reputed post of Assistant Professor in Dentistry. This is a state wide recruitment for the post of assistant professor. If you were waiting to get a job which puts smile on faces, here is the same. You will be making teeth stronger and giving people a fair smile. Willing and eligible candidates can apply online on KPSC official website. Detailed advertisement is given below.
Recruitment in Kerala Medical Education Services (KERALAPSC)| Apply online |
Details of Post |
Assistant Professor in Community Dentistry
Dept. – Kerala Medical Education Services
Salary offered |
- The salary will be decided as per the norms of UGC.
Age limit |
- The candidates should be between 24 – 41 years of age.
- Relaxations are available to ST, SC and other backward communities.
- MDS (Post Graduate Degree) in Community Dentistry from a recognized university
- Permanent registration with State Dental Council
- Teaching experience of 3 years (The post graduate study period for Medical subjects will be accepted as teaching experience.)
Mode of recruitment |
- The mode of selection of eligible candidate for the post will be ‘Direct Recruitment’.
- If the number of applications is large for this post, the commission may conduct a Written/ OMR test to screen potential candidates.
- Admission tickets will be made available online for the exam.
How to apply |
- Get registered yourself under Kerala PSC site on ‘One time registration’ portal.
- The above step will send a mail to your registered e- mail containing id and password for online registration.
- Now apply online on keralapsc.gov.in
- Upload photo which was taken on or after Dec 31, 2010
- No application fee is required.
- Take a print out of form by clicking ‘Registration Card’ link.
Important Dates |
- The last date for submission of online application form is Aug 03, 2016 before midnight.
For more details please refer to www.keralapsc.gov.in and read the official ad carefully and thoroughly.