Tripura Public Service Commission has sought applications from veritable citizens of India for 34 Dental Surgeon. This is a highly paying job with interaction with a lot of people. This job has humanitarian aspects too as you will help in reducing human sufferings. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline on a prescribed format before 30 July 2016.
Dental Surgeon requirement for TPSC| Apply offline |
34 (SC-5, ST-10 & UR-19) Dental Surgeon Ex-cadre Group –A gazetted under Health and Family Welfare department
50 Agriculture Officer TAFS Grade-I under Department of Agriculture
Salary for Dental Surgeon |
- Basic pay of Rs. 15600- 39100
- GP Rs. 5400
Qualifications for Dental Surgeon |
- Dental qualification recognized under Dentist act, 1948
- Preferably knowledge of Bengali
Salary for Agriculture Officer |
- Basic pay of Rs. 10230- 34800
- GP Rs. 4800
Qualifications for Agriculture Officer |
- Bachelor in Agriculture or Horticulture
- Knowledge of Bengali
- Knowledge of climate in Tripura
Age limit for both |
- Up to 40 years as on July 30, 2016
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit to ST/SC/PH candidates and govt servants.
How to apply |
- Purchase 4 pages form from branches of Tripura Gramin Bank or
- Download it from tpsc.gov.in and print in colour fonts and pay requisite fees through SBI
- Submit the required form duly filled along with the photo and self attested certificate in an envelope affixed with Rs. 5 stamp at reception counter of TPSC Secretariat.
- Send the form by post along with self addressed post card which will sent back by commission as acknowledgement.
Important Dates |
- Last date of application July 30, 2016
- Date, time and place of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified soon by the Commission
click here for detailed advertisement.
For further details, please read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission–http://www.tpsc.gov.in.