Aspirant candidates who are looking for job Assistant Mining Office and work near to the heart of Mother Earth, here is your day to capitalize. Any bona fide citizen of India can make the application for the posts. Recently Jharkhand Public service commission was asked the online applications for the post of सहायक खनन पदाधिकारी, interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15 July 2016.
JPSC Recruitment 2016 |
Total 13 posts of Assistant Mining Officer (सहायक खनन पदाधिकारी) in Mines & Mineral Depart, Jharkhand
About Salary |
- Pay grade of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4800
- Other allowances and perquisites
Age Limit |
- ST 21 years 40 years
- Female 21 years 38 years
- Backward class-I, II 21 years 37 years
- Others 21 years 35 years
- The maximum date will be calculated as on August 01, 2015
- 5 years relaxation for ex-serviceman in upper age.
Desired Qualification Criteria |
- Degree in Mining technology from any recognized university, or
- Degree approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Recruitment Procedure (Selection Criteria) |
- An objective exam will be held from the syllabus of Mining Technology, General knowledge and Environment knowledge.
- Syllabus is available on site jpsc.gov.in
- Followed by a personal interview.
How to apply |
- Apply through online mode on site jpsc.gov.in
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Read ‘How to apply’ on the same site.
- Affix scanned photo and scanned sign
- Fill all boxes in form in capital letters only.
- Birth Date and Name spelling should match Matriculation Mark sheet
- Attach qualification certificate, birth date certification (10th Mark sheet), Domicile and other required documents.
- Fill name of two non- relative persons as witness.
- Don’t impersonate, fabricate or use unfair means in the application form to gain any advantages.
Important Dates |
- Last date for online submission of application form is July 15- Aug 05, 2016
- Last date for fee payment is Aug. 09, 2016.
- Any other mode of application save online will not be accepted.