OSSC has granted yet another terrific opportunity to aspiring candidate for a better future by opening recruitment for 68 Lab. Assistants. If lab job interests you, then here is your chance, grab it. Odisha Staff Selection Commission was asked the online applications for Laboratory Assistant, willing and interested can apply online before 26 July 2016. detailed advertisement is given below.
Requirement for Laboratory Assistant in OSSC| Apply Online now |
Laboratory Assistant (post code – Ll to L18) on contractual basis in the Govt Polytechnics/Engineering Schools in the State under Directorate of Technical Education and Training (D. T.E. T), Odisha
Qualification: Academic And Others |
- 3 years diploma for lab assistant or mechanical branch of Lab assistant, or BSc.
- Indian Citizenship
- Able to read and write Odia
- Good mental faculties
Examination Fees |
- Rs. 100
Age Limit |
- Between 18 to 32 years as on January 01, 2016
- Consolidated Salary of Rs. 5200, plus
- GP of Rs. 2400
Selection Process/Procedure |
- Common Objective Written Test of 240 marks, 60 marks for each following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics.
- 100% negative marking.
- No viva-voce (oral exam)
- Admit card may be downloaded from ossc.gov.in .
How to Apply |
- Apply online on ossc.gov.in no other modes will be entertained.
- Fill the form, affix scanned photo and signature
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Print application form
- Keep the printed form for further reference and correspondence.
Important Dates |
- Availability of online form June 27 to July 26, 2016
For further information read official Advertisement No.lIE-182/2015/ 2152 /OSSC; Date: 23.06.2016.
Click for detailed advertisement.