Well, I’m telling you guys it does not get bigger than this, I mean, requirement of 153 civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Services. That is just one application form away for a dream to become concrete reality. Recently Odisha Public Service Commission was asked the online applications for the post of civil Judge, eligible and interested candidates can apply online, see below complete notification.
Urgent requirement for Civil Judges in OPSC |
153 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department
- Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/-
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Other perquisites
- Between 23 to 35 years as on August 01, 2016
- Not born before August 02, 1981
- Not born after August 01, 1993
Qualification Academic & Others and Experience |
- Graduate in law, or
- Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government.
- Indian Citizen
- Good character and sound health
Recruitment Procedure/Process |
The selection to the Cadre of Civil Judges shall be completed by competitive exam which shall comprise of three stages.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Preliminary exam will be 100 marks one paper with duration of 90 minutes with negative marking of 25%, subjects are various laws. The minimum percentage to qualify for Main Written Exam is 35% for SC and ST and 40% for others.
- Main exam will consist of 2 mandatory papers and 3 optional papers. The compulsory subjects are
- General English
- Procedural Laws (viz. The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973, Code of Civil Procedure 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872)
The optional papers will be 3 among following 5:
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts
- Personal Law
- Law of Property
- Law of Contracts
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India
Interview will amount 100 marks out of which 40% is necessary to appear in merit list.
How to apply |
- Fill form online on official site opsconline.gov.in, other modes will be rejected.
- Study instructions to fill the form which are available on the same site.
- Take a print of form for future reference and online challan for payment of fee at any branch of SBI
- On submission of form, Unique Registration ID Number will be generated, Note down the number.
Important Dates |
- Last date for submission of online form is August 20, 2016
- Last date for payment of application fee is August 23, 2016
For more details, examine official notification given below.