Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for the candidates who want to take admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in medical and dental college run with medical approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. Now CBSE conduct NEET 2017 and candidates who want to take part in NEET 2017 can visit the official website or keep touch with us through for more updates about NEET 2017.
NEET Phase 2 Exam Permission Latter 2016 |
Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE) will release NEET Phase-2 Admit Card 2016 or NEET-II UG Hall Ticket 2016 on 08-07-2016. So, all the candidates who applied for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-II UG 2016 or NEET-II UG Exam 2016 or NEET Phase2 Exam 2016, can download their call letters from 08 July onwards.
Every year lakhs of candidates apply for NEET Exam which is conducted to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses in government or private medical colleges in India. After release of notification, eligible candidates were asked to apply online from 26-05-2016 to 21-06-2016. Now, candidates can download their admit cards from website link: www.aipmt.nic.in. Other details regarding admit card are given below.
NEET Phase2 UG Exam 2016 |
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2016 is conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education. NEET-UG is an entrance examination, which is conducted for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
The AIPMT-2016/NEET- I was conducted on 01 May, 2016. NEET-II will be conducted on 24th July, 2016. So, all students who applied for it and are desperately waiting for their admit cards can download their NEET UG Admit Card 2016 from Board’s website from 08-07-2016 onwards.
Those candidates who were not able to register for NEET-I or who registered for NEET-I but were not able to appear can apply for NEET-II Exam. If the candidates who registered and appeared for NEET-I want to apply for NEET-II, then they will have to give up their NEET Phase 1 score.
After conduction of exam result will be declared and after that candidates will be called for counselling as per their score and cut off. For other updates candidates are requested to visit official website link regularly.
Official website Link: www.cbseneet.nic.in or www.aipmt.nic.in
सेंट्रल बोर्ड ऑफ़ सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन हर साल नेशनल एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट करवाता है। कैंडिडेट्स ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाके नेशनल एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट २०१७ के बारे में पता कर सकते है। कैंडिडेट्स ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर रेगुलर विजिट करके जानकारी हासिल कर सकते है। कैंडिडेट्स हमारा फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करके भी न्यूनतम जानकारी हासिल कर सकते है।
NEET-II UG Exam Date/NEET Phase2 Exam Date: 24-07-16 |
Date to download NEET-II UG Hall Ticket: 08-07-16 |
NEET-II 2016 Paper Pattern |
There will be one paper of 3 hours duration (from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.) containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer). Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks. For every correct answer 4 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1mark will be deducted.
Documents to be carried at Examination centre|
Candidates must carry their admit card along with passport size photograph affixed on it, one post card size photograph affixed on the proforma and one passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet.
How to download NEET-II 2016 Call Letter |
- First of all, visit the official website link.
- Click on the link “NEET-II UG 2016 Admit Card” in notification section.
- Fill all the required details like application Id, date of birth etc. in the window that opens and click on to submit button.
- Download the admit card and save it for future reference.
How to prepare for NEET Phase2 Exam: Here are some tips that the candidates can follow:
- First of all make a list of topics which you think needs more time to prepare and are comparatively tough. Then make a daily schedule and devote maximum 3-4 hours to prepare those topics. You should choose that time when you feel your mind is most active.
- Always practice 5-10 numerical questions and keep a watch while solving them and note the time you took. This way you can improve your speed also and always select different questions at the time of practice.
- Decide a time period in which you can revise the section which you know very well as it will take less time. This way prepare all the subjects by allotting 1-2 hours to each.
- Revise previous years papers as from them you will come to know how questions are framed from each part. Try to solve them in a given time period by the help of watch.
- Underline the sections or lines which you feel are important or make their notes separately and on the last day revise them this way you will be able to prepare well.
- All the best!!
Click below to download your Admit card |