CBSE UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket 2016 |
Recently University Grants Commission released notification to conduct UGC-NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates were required to apply online from 12 April to 12 May 2016.
All the candidates who applied for CBSE UGC NET July Exam 2016 and are eagerly waiting for their admit cards can download their admit cards from official website link that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.
On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 on 10th July, 2016 (SUNDAY) at different examination centres all over the country.
About CBSE UGC NET Exam |
Every year many candidates apply for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test or UGC NET Exam and it is conducted twice in a year i.e. in June & December.
It is conducted by CBSE to determine eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges.
The candidates who are able to qualify for Junior Research Fellowship can pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.
Official Website Link: www.cbsenet.nic.in
How to download CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2016 |
- First of all, visit the official website link or click below given link.
- Click on the link “CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Admit Card”.
- Fill all the required details like application Id or registration number, date of birth etc. in the window that opens and click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card and save it for future reference.
CBSE UGC NET Paper Pattern |
There will be 3 papers with objective type questions.
- Paper1 will be of 100 marks and will contain 60 questions out of which candidates will have to attempt 50 questions. It will have general questions intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the
candidate. Questions will be related to reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. Each question will be of 2 marks.
- Paper 2 will be of 100 marks and will have 50 questions and it is compulsory to attempt all 50 questions. Questions will be related to subject as chosen by the candidate at the time of filling application form and each question will be of 2 marks.
- Paper3 will be of 150 marks and will have 75 questions and it is compulsory to attempt all 75 questions. Questions will be related to subject as chosen by the candidate at the time of filling application form and each question will be of 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Documents to be carried at examination centre: Candidates must carry photo identity proof along with admit card.
Click below to get your exam hall ticket.