Apply for SSC Grade C & D Stenographers Recruitment 2016 @ http://ssc.nic.in/ |
SSC Grade C & D Stenographers Recruitment 2016 |
Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification or SSC Stenographers Recruitment Notification 2016 for recruiting candidates to the posts of Grade C (Group “B” Non-Gazetted) & Grade D(Group “C” Non-Gazetted) Stenographer .
Staff Selection Commission will hold SSC Stenographers Grade C & D Exam 2016 on 31 July 2016.
So, all those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply from 07-05-2016 to 0-06-2016. Other details like how to apply and selection process are given below.
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC) |
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Its head quarters are located in New Delhi.
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in
SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Exam Date: 31 July 2016
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2016): Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable SC,ST,OBC,PH,Ex-Servicemen etc.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website link.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and skill test.
- Written exam
- Written exam will be of 2 hours and will be conducted in 2 shifts that is from 10:00 A.M to 12:00 and 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M
- There will be 3 sections that is of (1) General Awareness (2) General Intelligence (3) English Language & Comprehension
- There will be total 150 questions of 150 marks. There will be 50 questions each from General Awareness and Intelligence and 10 questions from English Language & Comprehension
- For each wrong answer there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Skill Test: Candidates who will be able to qualify written exam will be called for skill test or stenography test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically.
- Transcription Time for Stenographer Grade “C” is 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi, and for Stenographer Grade “D” is 50 minutes for English and 65 minutes for Hindi.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Female candidates are exempted from paying fee.
Starting date for applying: 07-05-2016
Last date for applying: 03-06-2016
For detailed advertisement click the link given below:
Click below for