Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 340 Prohibition & Excise Constable |
Recently Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) released notification (notification no. 06/2016) for recruitment of 340 Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in Telangana . All candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are requested to apply online from 04-05-2016 to 30-05-2016.
APPLY FOR -340 PROHIBITION & EXCISE CONSTABLE in TSPSC | @ http://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Candidates can download the admit cards or Telangana Prohibition & Excise Constable Admit Card 2016, 07 days before or 1 week before the commencement of Telangana Excise Constable Exam 2016 or Telangana Prohibition & Excise Constable Exam 2016.
Other details like selection process and how to apply are given below.
Official Website : http://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 | Telangana Prohibition & Excise Constable Notification 2016 |
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana.
TSPSC recently released notification for Telangana Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 or TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 for recruitment of 340 candidates at the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable in in Excise Department of Telangana.
So, all the candidates who want to join Telangana Police can fill the application form through official website. Further details regarding notification are given below.
Total Vacancies :340 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,460/- to Rs. 47,330/-
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016) : Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 28 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed intermediate or equivalent from recognised board.
Physical Requirements |
- Height: minimum 165cms
- Round chest on full insipiration: minimum 86.3 cms
- Height: minimum 152.5cms
- Weight: minimum 45.5 Kg
- Right eye : Near: 0.5, Distance : 6/6
- Left Eye : Near: 0.5, Distance : 6/6
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- as application fee and Rs 80/- as examination fee. SC, ST, BC, Ex-servicemen & PH candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: Candidates have to fill the online application form by visiting the website link – http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, Preliminary Qualifying Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test: It can be a Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or OMR based Examination. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%.
- Preliminary Qualifying Test (PQT): Those candidates who will be qualified in written test will be called for PQT. There will be Preliminary Selection Test of 4Km. run to be completed within 20 minutes for Men and 2Km run to be completed within 20 minutes for women.
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET): Those candidates who will be qualified in PQT will be called for PET. Candidates will be judged for following:
- 100 metres run: 18 sec.
- Long Jump: 2.75 metres
- Shot put: 4kgs/4.5 metres
- 100 metres run: 18 sec.
- High Jump: 20 metres
- Long Jump: 80 metres
- Shot put: 7.26 kgs/5.60 metres
- 800 metres run: 2 minutes 50 seconds
Online application start date: 04-05-2016
Last date to apply: 30-05-2016
Open the link given below for detailed advertisement: