NMET 2016 |CMS Nalsar MBA Admission 2016 | Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2016 |
Center for Management Studies, Nalsar or CMS Nalsar has released notification for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET) 2016 or NALSAR NMET 2016 or NALSAR N-MET 2016 or CMS NMET Entrance Exam 2016-17. Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2016 or NMET 2016 is an entrance test which is conducted for admission in MBA course.
So, all the students who are seeking for admission into MBA course at CMS Nalsar university will have to give Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2016. Registration for NMET 2016 has already started and candidates were allowed to apply till 3 May 2016 as it was the last date for receiving application form.
NMET 2016 will be conducted on 7 May 2016 from 9:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M. GD & PI (Phase-2) will also be conducted on 7 May 2016 and result will be declared on 9 May 2016.
NMET Exam Date: 7 May 2016 |
NMET Result Declaration Date: 9 May 2016
Total Seats: 60
- General: 40
- SC: 09
- ST: 04
- PWD: 02
- Foreign Nationals/ Industry Sponsored : 05
- Candidates must have done graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (aggregate ) with valid CAT-2015 / XAT-2016 / CMAT-2015 / GMAT / GRE scores .
- If candidates are applying on the basis of GMAT / GRE then the candidate should not have taken the test before July, 2013 .
- In case the candidates donot have above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET 2016).
Selection Process |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below mentioned criteria.
- Indian Nationals:
- Score of CAT-2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRE/NMET-2016
- Academic credentials/Professional achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored : They donot need to take any test. Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Marks secured in the qualifying exam
- Quality of work experience
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Telephonic Interview
How to apply: Candidates can apply by online by visiting the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/ and offline by downloading and filling the CMS Nalsar MBA application form 2016-17 available at university’s website.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
Documents to be submitted along with application form |
- Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
- Self-Attested copy of marksheet of 10th Standard, degree exams, Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2014/CMAT 2014/XAT-2015/GMAT/GRECaste, Certificate / Disability Certificate if applicable.
Where to send application form: Candidates must send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
For more details click the link given below: