The Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2016 |
The Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment |
Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has released notification dated 02-03-2016 to fill up various posts. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply online till 31-03-2016.
About Marine Products Export Development Authority |
Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) is an Indian Government company headquartered at Kochi. Its functions are increasing exports, specifying standards, processing, marketing, extension and training in various aspects of industry.
Name of posts and number of vacancies |
- Junior Laboratory Analyst: 10posts
UR=06, SC=2, OBC=02
- Field Supervisor : 09posts
- Junior Clerk : 10posts
UR=05, OBC=03, HH=01, Ex-Servicemen=01
- Electrical Operator : 01posts
- Multitasking Assistant: 15posts
UR=09, SC=01,OBC=04, Ex-Servicemen=01
- Junior Laboratory Analyst: Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- + Rs.2400/- (PB-1)
- Field Supervisor: Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- + Rs.2400/- (PB-1)
- Junior Clerk : Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- + Rs.1900/- (PB-1)
- Electrical Operator : Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- + Rs.1900/- (PB-1)
- Multitasking Assistant: Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- + Rs.1800/- (PB-1)
- Junior Laboratory Analyst:
Essential: Candidate must have done Bachelors in Chemistry or Fisheries/Bachelors in Chemistry with 3 years experience in a laboratory undertaking chemical analysis of seafood, food items, feed, raw materials etc.
- Field Supervisor:
Essential: Candidate must have done Bachelors in Mariculture / Acquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Marine Biology / Ocean Life Science / Industrial Fisheries with 3 years experience in Aquaculture.
- Candidate must have done Masters in Mariculture/Acquaculture
- Candidate must have experience in Acquaculture or Acquaculture Research.
- Junior Clerk :
Essential: Candidate must have done Bachelors , must have knowledge of computers with working proficiency in Word Processing(speed of 9000 key depression per hour) and Excel.
Desirable: Candidate must know English typing with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Electrical Operator :
- Candidate must have SSLC and ITI Trade Certificate with 3 years experience in repairing and maintaining electrical installations. OR
- Candidate must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 1 year experience in repairing and maintaining electrical installations.
- Multitasking Assistant:
Essential: Candidate must have passed 10std with 2 years experience in Aquaculture.
Age Limit: Upper age of 28 years (as on 31-03-2016)
Upper Age relaxable :- The upper age limit prescribed for the post is relaxable by a maximum of 7 years in the case of employees of MPEDA .
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mpeda.gov.in (after login to the website go to “Notification” tab then “Careers”).
Application Fee: Rs.250/-in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ The Secretary,MPEDA” payable at Ernakulam.
SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/ employees of MPEDA and its societies are exempted from paying fee.
Note: Candidates have to send application fee along with printout of online application form.
Last date for receipt of application: 31-03-2016
Open the link given below for