Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya had released Daily Performance in the recruitment to various posts in UB and AB 2016. Candidates can check daily performance on the official website. Candidates can visit main website select recruitment section and check daily performance. Candidates keep touch with us through our site for more updates about Meghalaya Police.
Download Meghalaya Police SI exam 2016 Admit card |
Recently Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya released notification for various posts in 5 categories in Meghalaya Police Department. All the eligible candidates who are Indian citizens and domicile of Meghalaya were asked to fill the application form from 15 March 2016 to 30 April 2016. The application forms were available at offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong on payment of Rs. 50/-. Recruitment for posts will take place at 2nd Battalion, MLP Goeragre and at 1st Battalion, MLP Mawiong anf for personal interview, candidates will be informed separately.
Procedure to select in Meghalaya polise SI exam |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following tests:
- Recruitment tests: It includes Physical Efficiency Test, written exam, interview including trade test for categor5. All these carry different marks with respect to the category.
- Physical Measurement Test: In this physical attributes as set for each category will be checked like minimum height requirements etc.
- Registration & authentication of candidates: In this candidates will have to register themselves at counters and will have to give their biometric data like finger prints.
- Race and timing equipment: There will be 5 km race for male and 3 km race for females.
To download the admit card click the link below |
मेघालय पुलिस डिपार्टमेंट ने अपनी ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर कैंडिडेट्स अपनी परफॉरमेंस रिपोर्ट देख सकते है| कैंडिडेट्स ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पे जाके रिक्रूटमेंट सेक्शन में जाके चेक कर सकते है।
Date of Physical exam :- Didn’t declare till now.
Date for starting download the exam hall ticket – To be declared . we will soon update you.
Name of posts and payscale |
- Category 1 (UB Sub Inspectors)
UB Sub Inspectors : 100 posts
- Category 2 (AB Sub Inspectors)
AB Sub Inspectors: 25 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510
- Category3 (UB group)
Unarmed branch constables:463 posts
Firemen: 41 posts
Driver Firemen:10 posts
MPRO operators/Signal operators: 96 posts
WPC: 23 POSTS
- Category4 (AB group)
Armed branch constables:145
State Battlion Constables/IRBN Constables:540 posts
Handyman Constables:18 posts
Rider constables:3 posts
Mpro constables:2 posts
Mechanics :10 posts
Driver constables:101 posts
Buglers: 06 posts
Armourers :09 posts
- Category5 (Follower group)
Followers of DEF/State battalion including IRVN: 16 posts