Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 for Senior Lecturer, And Junior Lecturer |
The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released notification dated 27-02-16 for direct recruitment of candidates for posts of Senior Lecturer, Lecturer and Junior Lecturer.
Apply for Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Junior Lecturer in Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu |
About Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu: Teacher Recruitment Board is responsible for recruitment of teachers or lectures in various departments in Tamil Nadu. It has set qualifying standards which candidate must fulfill to work as a part of recruitment board.
Name of posts and number of vacancies |
- Senior Lecturer (SCERT department): 35 posts
- Lecturer (SCERT department): 119 posts
- Junior Lecturer (SCERT department): 68 posts
Website Link: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Senior Lecturer: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100 + grade pay Rs.5700/-
- Lecturer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 + grade pay Rs.4800/-
- Junior Lecturer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 + grade pay Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must not be greater than 57 years(as on 31-07-2016).
- Senior Lecturer: Candidate must have done Master degree with minimum 50% marks and M.Ed with minimum 55% marks + minimum 5years experience as Lecturer in the Directorate of Teacher Education,Research and Training in state of Tamil Nadu or Lecturer in the District Institutes of Education and Training or Junior Lecturer in a Government Teacher Training Institute or as a aided or self financing teacher .
- Lecturer: Candidate must have done Masters degree with minimum 50% marks in Tamil,Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany,
Zoology, History and Geography ; and M.Ed. in Languages or Subjects, M.P.Ed. in Physical Education, with minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Lecturer: Candidate must have done Masters degree with minimum 50% marks in Tamil,Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography and M.Ed with minimum 555 marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Tentative date for written exam: In August,2016.
NOTE: Detailed notification regarding the vacancy will be released by the board in April,2016.
For detail advertisement click here