322 Data Entry Operator Recruitment in Department Of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal |
Data Entry Operator(DEC) recruitment in Health & Family Department in West Bengal |
The Chief Registrar of Births & Deaths, West Bengal & Director of Health Servics, Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal has published notification dated 29-02-16 for recruitment of 322 Data Entry Operators(DEC) on contract basis for the Data Entry Centres(DEC) in the Government hospitals in the districts of West Bengal under Civil Registration System. Eligible candidates can apply online from 2March,2016(beginning from 11a.m) to 18 March,2016(till 5p.m).
About Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal |
Health & Family Welfare Department is responsible for maintaining health care system in West Bengal. It provides services related to public health, sanitation and hospitals. State has also given support or basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at rural level.
Website Link: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Number of Vacancy: 322 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13,500/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: Candidate must have done graduation and atleast one year diploma/certificate course in Computer Application from Government institution.
- Technical Qualification: Candidate must have working knowledge of computers including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and internet with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Experience: Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience in Government Department or 5 years experience in private department(in data recording and analysis).
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 40 years (as on 01-01-2016).
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of (a) Academic Qualification (b) Computer test & interview. There will be total 100 marks and selection will depend on numbers of marks obtained by candidate.
- Academic Qualification: 30 marks
Firstly, applications will be shortlisted on the basis of academic qualifications in the ratio 1:5 as per vacancy in each district.
- Computer test & interview: 70 marks
Candidate’s typing speed and computer knowledge will be judged in this round.
Note: The applicant must be resident of district for which the candidate is applying.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online by visiting website link: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Starting date for filling application forms: 02-03-2016 (from 11 a.m)
Last date for receipt of application forms: 18-03-2016 (till 5 p.m)
Open the link given below for