Faculty/ Office Assistant/Attender Recruitment For Agvb-Rsetis On Contractual Basis
Recruitment of Faculty/ Office Assistant/Attender on contract basis in Rural Self Employment Training Institutes(AGVB-RSETIs) : Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has released notification to fill up various posts in Rural Self Employment Training Institutes(AGVB-RSETIs). Eligible candidates can send their resume along with necessary documents by 03-03-2016. Other information like selection process & how to apply are given below.
About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank –
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank was formally launched on the 12th of January 2006. It is an amalgamation of Pragjyotish Gaonlia Bank, Lakhimi Gaonlia Bank, Cachar Gramin Bank and Subansiri Gaonlia Bank, all sponsored by United Bank of India. RSETIs are managed by Banks with active co-operation from the Government of India and State Government. These are promoted and managed by banks with active cooperation from state governments
Name of posts and number of vacancies |
- Faculty(In House): 02
- Office Assistant: 01
- Attender: 02
- Faculty(In House): Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Attender: Rs. 5000/- per month
Educational Qualification and Experience |
- Faculty(In House): Candidate must have done MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Agriculture)/ BA with B.Ed., etc from a recognised university + computer knowledge+ minimum 5 years experience in rural banking.
- Office Assistant: Candidate must have done graduation that is BSW/BA/B.Com from a recognised University + Computer Knowledge. Candidates having knowledge of basic accounts will be given preference.
- Attender: Candidates must have done matriculation.
- Faculty(In House): Candidates will have to assist the director in day-to-day administration of RSETI, will have to take training sessions, follow-up activities of trained candidates, conducting training programmes.
- Office Assistant: Candidates will have to maintain all Registers/Ledgers including computer entries, writing and tallying the Books of Accounts, assist the director in day-to-day work of RSETI, follow-up activities of trained candidates.
- Attender: Candidates will have to maintain cleanliness of premise,furniture and fixture, carrying out daily activities as directed by director/faculty/office assistant, assist director/faculty/office assistant in day-to-day work.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted after scrutiny (inspection) of applications and supporting documents. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview through call letters which will be sent on the candidate’s address or email id. Selected candidates will work for a period of 12 months.
How to apply: Candidates can send their resume in standard form of Application along with attested copies of required documents. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of FACULTY/ ASSISTANT / ATTENDER in AGVB RSETIs” and it must reach the office by 03 March 2016.
List of documents:
- Cerificates/marksheets showing educational qualification.
- Age certificate.
- Experience certificate.
- Certificate of teaching proficiency/experience and certificate in computer knowledge.
- Address proof.
Address for sending application and other documents:
Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust, c/o Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam by 03.03.2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-03-2016.
Open the below given link for