Life Insurance Corporation had conducted examination for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016. Candidates can check result by enter roll number and date of birth from the official website. Candidates can get more information about result of this examination from the official website or keep touch with us for more updates about LIC.
Interview Latter for Medical Officer recruitment in Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) 2016.
Medical Officer(LIC) Admit Card 2016, Contract based Medical Officer recruitment 2016, Medical Officer in Life Insurance Corporation Admit card2016, Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2016.
Medical Officer(Contract base) exam Permission Latter |
Recently LIC published notification on 20-02-2016 to fill up 02 posts for Medical Officers on Part-Time Contractual Basis at the Underwriting & Reinsurance Department of the Central Office of Life Insurance Corporation of India situated at “Yogakshema”, Jeevan Bima Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. Candidates were asked to fill the application form as per the proforma and send it in a sealed envelope along with copies of certificates showing date of birth, qualifications and experience. Last date for receipt of applications was 15-03-2016. Many eligible candidates with required qualifications have applied for this post.
लाइफ इन्शुरन्स कारपोरेशन ने हाल ही में अपनी ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर असिस्टेंट एडमिनिस्ट्रेटिव पोस्ट के लिए करवाई गई परीक्षा का परिणाम गोषित कर दिया है| कैंडिडेट्स ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाके परीक्षा परिणाम देख सकते है|
Pay Scale: Rs. 65,805/- per month in first year, Rs. 68,105/- per month in second year, Rs. 70,405/- per month in third year.
Official website link |
Tentative Date for interview: To be declared
Process for the selection : Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifications, experience and performance in interview. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Insurance Industry.
.Period of Appointment and duty hours: Candidates who will be shortlisted in interview will be appointed on a part –time contract basis for a period of three years which can be renewed but in any case contract period will not extend beyond the age of 60 years of the candidate. The appointment can be terminated by either party giving 3 month’s notice to the candidate. Candidates will have to complete atleast four hours of duty on each working day.
Work profile of Candidate as a Medical Officer:
- Candidate will have to give opinion on cases received for new proposals/revivals/claim cases and employee health benefit cases.
- Candidate will have to guide and advise the Underwriting & Reinsurance Department of Central Office in the matter of sub-standard lives.
- Candidate will have to conduct quality analysis of the opinion given on ECGs /TMTs & other prescribed cardiac investigations by the Divisional/Zonal Medical Referees.
- Candidate will properly assess the cases in view of increasing competition, awareness and expectations of the consumer.
- Candidate will have to make suitable programs and participate in underwriting seminars held periodically, helping in planning and conducting various medico actuarial studies as and when needed.
- Candidate will give Medical opinion online through computer.
Date of Interview – to be declared |
About About Life Insurance Corporation: The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India.