MEDIA LAB ASIA recruitment 2016 | Apply for Executive and Accountant |
Media Lab Asia has published notification for recruitment of Executive Assistants and Finance/ Accounts Trainee. Other information like selection process & how to apply are given below.
About Media Lab Asia: Media Lab Asia has been promoted by Department of Electronics and Information technology, MCIT, Govt. of India as a not for profit company. The objective of the company was set to bring the benefits of ICT to the common man. It started with the functional activity areas such as World Computer (Affordable, ubiquitous computing and access devices), Bits for All (Low Cost, High bandwidth connectivity) and Tomorrow’s Tool (Rurally relevant applications). However it was later changed to application areas such as ICT for Healthcare, Education, Livelihood and Empowerment of Disabled.
Detail of Media Lab Asia Recruitment 2016 |
- Executive Assistant: R 25,000/-to Rs. 40,000 per month
- Finance/Accounts Trainee:Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Executive Assistant: Not more than 27years (as on last date for the receipt of application).
- Finance/Accounts Trainee: Executive Assistant: Not more than 25years (as on last date for the receipt of application).
Duration of Appointmet:
- Executive Assistant: Candidate will be appointed initially for a period of two years with one year probation which can be extended on the basis of performance.
- Finance/Accounts Trainee: Candidate will be appointed for one year which can be extended on the basis of performance.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
(A) Executive Assistants
(1) Graduate in the field of Commerce with First class and with 5 years post qualification experience (OR) Masters in the field of Commerce with First class and with 3 years post qualification experience (OR) Graduate in the field of Commerce with First class and CA inter preferably with one year post qualification experience (OR) Graduate in the field of Commerce with First class and Full time MBA in Finance with 2 years post qualification experience.
(2) Proficient in English with good drafting skills and communication abilities (written and spoken).
(3) Should have an aptitude to analyze problems and articulate solutions as guided along with a positive attitude.
(4) Should be able to maintain confidentiality and secrecy of official matters.
(5) Should be experienced in handling accounts, audit and taxation matters.
(6) Conversant with usage of computer and familiarity with software packages for accounting and financial management.
(7) Working knowledge in TALLY accounting software is necessary.
(B) Finance / Accounts Trainee
(1) Graduate in the field of Commerce with good knowledge of Book keeping, Accountancy and computers.
(2) Conversant with usage of computer and familiarity with software packages for accounting and financial management.
(3) Should have an aptitude to analyze problems and articulate solutions along with a positive attitude.
(4) Working knowledge in TALLY accounting software is necessary.
(5) Familiarity in handling various operating systems and tools required for an
(6) Should be well versed in working in IT environment and should have good typing speed
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualification, age, academic record and relevant experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. For each post, candidate has to apply separately.
- Executive Assistant: 02
- Finance/Accounts Trainee: 02
How to apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the necessary requirements may download the application form from Company’s website (www.medialabasia.in). Candidates have to fill the form in in the prescribed format and manner and have to attach the copies of certificates (regarding proof of age, qualification, experience, etc.) and submit the same in a sealed envelope, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of _______ and Post code _______” to reach Director (Admin. & Finance), Media Lab Asia, No.2, 4th Floor, Samruddhi venture park, Central MIDC road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093 on or before 07/03/2016.
Note: The Application Form duly filled in and signed with photograph should be submitted in a sealed envelope and the envelope should be superscribed with the post and post code applied for.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Last date for applying is 07-03-2016.
Open the link given below for detailed advertisement: