Constable Admit Card 2016, Haryana Police Department Constable exam 2016, Constable(male) commando wing(Haryana Police Department) Admit card 2016.
Admit Card for Haryana Police Department Constable Exam 2016
About HSSC: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the provision of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970.
Constable(male) exam admit card:
Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission released notification on 11-02-2016 to fill up 369 posts for constables(male) in commando wing of Haryana Police Department. Candidates were asked to fill the application form from 20.05.2016 to 21.06.2016 till 11.59 p.m. Above 1 Lakh candidates have applied for this post.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/-(Rs.2000 grade pay)
To download the admit card click the link given below:
Tentative Date for exam: To be declared
Process for the selection : Candidate will be selected on the basis of Physical screening test, Knowledge test, Physical measurement test, Interview-cum-personality test. Candidates will be shortlisted in each test.
Detail of selection process and marks distribution:
- Physical Screening Test(PST): 15marks
There will be 3 tests of 5 marks each and a candidate has to qualify in all three tests. Details of tests and their qualifying standards are as follows:
- High Jump
- Knowledge Test(KT): Candidates who are shortlisted in physical screening test will be called for knowledge test which will be an objective type written test of 60 marks.
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT): Candidates after PST, KT and scrutiny of documents will undergo Physical Measurement Test as prescribed under Punjab Police Rule 12.15 (2) read with 12.16 (8) (c).
- Interview-cum-personality Test: Candidates who qualify PMT will be called for Interview-cum-personality test on the basis of combined scores in Physical Screening Test+ Knowledge Test+ Physical Measurement Test upto 3 times the number of vacancies in each category.
Documents to be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and
other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested
copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form alongwith latest stamp size coloured
photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of fee deposited.
HSSC uploaded the admit card of this exam. the candidates can download their admit from given below link. The candidates can download their admit card till 22 April 2016 5 pm . after the link will be disabled.
click below to download your admit card